This food originally from Japan. But now, you can find everywhere. My daughter loves it so much. She eats it with white rice since she is not low carb eater, but my son prefers to eat it with avocado. Using Keto-friendly spices such as Tropicana Slim soy sauce, it is safe for those who chose ketogenic or low carb lifestyle. But for those who are still in the induction phase, don’t consume the paprika flavor. Just enjoy the smell, huh?
I have tried making a recipe using teriyaki meat so that it is practical and fast cooked when sauteed. It turns out it feels really good, especially when stored for a long time it makes it more delicious because the ingredients are more absorbed.
Keto-black-pepper beef recipe
- 250 grams of meat has thin slices
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 part of onion cut triangle
- 1/8 part of red bell pepper, cut triangle
- 1/8 part of green peppers, cut triangles
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil to saute
- 1 tsp black granulated pepper, sprinkled Soak
- 1 tablespoon of low sugar sweet soy sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
How to make :
- Stir the meat with the marinade. Leave at least 30 minutes. (I leave it all night).
- Heat coconut oil, saute onion until fragrant,
- add garlic, saute until fragrant.
- Add the peppers, stir until wilted.
- Put the fire more.
- Add the meat and the marinade. Mix well, until the meat changes color (about 1 minute, do not let the meat remain soft)
- Lift and ready to be served.
Enjoy … hope to treat the longing for black pepper beef style restaurant.